Steve,

        What's the best way to include the Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
CRT dependencies?  I want to include the debug versions for my debug
build. I've tried using the standard MSM files but I get a bunch of
warnings. I have the following WXS code:

This blog entry:
http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2007/02/13/building-an-msi-using-
wix-v3-0-that-includes-the-vc-8-0-runtime-merge-modules.aspx documents
these various warnings but doesn't go beyond noting that you could
disable them, but you would be disabling them for your whole project.

I noticed another post on this list recently, where someone had a
special verification mode in their project for running ice against,
which excluded all merge modules.

Cheers,

John