Hey,

I have a few assemblies as part of my project that are shared by multiple
products.  Currently, when we want to upgrade one product (of the many), we
need to uninstall all existing MSI's so all shared gac assemblies are removed
and then reinstall all needed MSI's.  I'm curious if there's a way to specify
that a dll with a newer build number (major and minor are the same, only the
QFE is different) OR specify that I want the MSI to always overwrite the
assembly in the gac if it finds one already there.  Is this possible?

Thanks
Tony