Why do you want to run it after? Anyway, you might look into creating a
bootstrapper and using that to tie the two installers together.

-Francis

On 6/29/07, Pierson Lee (Volt) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Hi-

I am having difficulty forcing an installation of vjredist.exe (Microsoft
Visual J# .NET 2.0 Redistributable package) with my MSI. Currently, its
checking to see if the registry entry is there, then it calls it for a
silent install. I'm getting an error telling me that I already have a
windows installer package running (which is true because WiX is running it).

Question: I can strip the MSI out from the EXE, but there isn't a way to
run it from command line. Is there a way I can specify an option to run the
vjredist.exe AFTER my WiX MSI is done?

Is there a way to fake Windows Installer so it will allow the install of
the second MSI?

Thanks for any help!

--Pierson