Hi,
   I am newbie to msi technology and I have the following question in
InstallExecutesequence.

  I am editing my existing msi file using orca and want to swap sequence
numbers of appsearch and launchcondion

  actual
  Appsearch         = 400 as sequence number and
  Launchcondition = 117

  I added a new entry in Reglocator, apsearch and launchcondition and swapped
the sequence numbers.
  So, after modifying my new entry is
  Appsearch        = 117
  launchcondition = 400

  When i save and launch this msi, i still get launch condition executed 1st in
the sequence and installation fails inspite of have regkey in the system

  Do I need to change this sequence number in each of the language specific msi
(extract mst, apply, change, and create msi)..? or modifying the final one is
sufficient

  Thanks,
  Bala.

 Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download
Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php