Lewis G. Pringle, Jr. wrote:

I realize I can make a manual copy of the setup.exe 'stub', and put an icon in myself, and then use that stub. But is there some reason WIX doesn't provide an icon for the setup bootstrapper? Is there some reason its not made more easy to override the icon (or provide one if there is none)?

Assume it's a feature that hasn't been implemented yet.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/