From: Bob Arnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 11:17 PM
To: Scott Sam
Cc: Mike Dimmick; wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] problem scheduling custom actions

Scott Sam wrote:

So I did the sn -Vr *,36e4ce08b8ecfb17 thing, then I built wix using the
make.bat file.  I still couldn't just throw in the files that I had
changed, so I uninstalled WiX and reinstalled it using the wix3.msi file
created when I built wix.  That worked on the machine I had built it on.
After I reinstalled Wix on our build machine using the same msi, but now
when I try to run heat I get the following error:

sn -Vr *,36e4ce08b8ecfb17

Any ideas at what I'm doing wrong?

You need to do the same 'sn' command line on any machine that runs
private builds of WiX.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/