Hi,
I am trying to read the version of GPMC in the Registry which is 1.0.2. I
can check whether the GPMC is installed or not. But I want to read the
version data from the registry since my tool will run in other operating
systems and GPMC are in two different versions. Based on the version of
GPMC, I will be installing some files while running the .msi file.