> MSI shouldn't remove directories that aren't empty. Check a verbose log
> to see which files are getting deleted and then when the folder's
> getting deleted.

I've continued to track this problem and I'm still no where.  I have combed
the verbose log, but there is no reference to any removal of the folder I
install to.  I see all the FileRemove actions, but I see nothing beyond that
that would explain what I'm seeing.  Can anyone tell me what I should see
when this folder is deleted?  Any other ideas as to a setting or something
that I may have set (I don't believe I have set anything beyond the default
for that folder, but its worth a shot)?

I'm also seeing that, if I edit a file after installation it is still
removed with everything else (perhaps it is deleted with the folder, it
might be impossible to know)...how would I go about not uninstalling
anything that has been edited?