Hello,

I've been using WiX 3.0.2925 to install some of our COM DLLs (created by
Visual Basic 6.0 SP6).

With WiX 3.0.2925 when I use:

"heat file MyLibrary.dll -out MyLibrary.wxs"

I will often get a mixture of <TypeLib> entries (which is what I want) and a
mixture of <RegistryValue> entries (which seem to be instead of other
<TypeLib> entries).

This makes it very difficult to edit a wxs file when interfaces have changed
etc.

Is there any way to force heat to produce only the <TypeLib> entries?

Cheers,

David.