Hi,

I'm trying to deploy my installer package through Group Policy from Windows
Server 2003 to Windows XP clients. The software is being distributed through
"Computer Configuration" and "assigned" to the clients computers (as opposed
to "published").

The setup installed all the files, system registry keys, and desktop
shortcuts. However, the user environment variables are not written (system
ones are created though). Local machine install (running MSI directly on the
XP machines) did not have this problem.

Did I neglect to set certain properties to enable writing to user env vars?
How do I guarentee that user environment variables are set properly?

Thanks,
Vince