Hi,

            Our current requirement is something like this.

Requirement(in WIX) : We are currently adding a component to the existing
software. While installing the component, we need to take a backup of 2
files since they will be replaced with their latest versions. While
uninstalling the component, we need to replace the newer versions with their
older version counterparts.

Can anyone please let us know if there are any properties that we can use in
WIX that need to be set, rather than writing custom actions.

You help is desperately sought.

Thank you,

        Regards

        Balaji.

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems
Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.