I forgot to add,

I'm using this version 3.0.3127.0

Pat

________________________________

De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Patrice Lamarche
Envoyé : 1 août 2007 10:55
À : wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : [WiX-users] error LGHT0103

Hello,

            I was using wix yesterday and some how it started to give me this
error? But I don't use compression anyone have a clue?

C:\delivery\Dev\wix_public\src\ext\uiextension\wixlib\Common.wxs(15) : error
LGHT0103 : The system cannot find the file 'C:\temp\cpo7dsz2\cab_0_Setup\2'.

Thanks you

Best regards,

Patrice Lamarche