I'm having problems with creating a custom install, i'm creating the very
simple DLL using this code in VS2005

#include "stdafx.h"

#ifdef _MANAGED
#pragma managed(push, off)
#endif

BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HMODULE hModule,DWORD ul_reason_for_call,LPVOID
lpReserved)
{
       return TRUE;
}

#ifdef _MANAGED
#pragma managed(pop)
#endif

 UINT __stdcall UpdateCfg( MSIHANDLE hModule )
{
       return 0;
}

So it should just return 0;

This is my code from Wix [v2]

     <Binary Id='UPDATEOMNICFG' SourceFile='OmniCfgUpdateCustomAction.dll'/>

      <CustomAction  Id='editOmniCfgFile' BinaryKey='UPDATEOMNICFG'
DllEntry='UpdateCfg' Execute="immediate" />

     <InstallExecuteSequence>

       <Custom Action="editOmniCfgFile" After="LaunchConditions" />

      </InstallExecuteSequence>

I get the following error in the install log?

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Mark