Hi guys,
I've been asked to write an installer for an application that requires two
dlls to be registered.
I've tried running tallow on the executable but it doesn't generate anything
useful:

Microsoft (R) Windows Installer Xml Tool version 2.0.5325.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2003. All rights reserved.

<Wix xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2003/01/wi";>
  <Fragment>
    <DirectoryRef Id="TARGETDIR">
      <Component Id="component0" DiskId="1" Guid="PUT-GUID-HERE">
        <File Id="file0" Name="Product.EXE" LongName="My Product Title.exe"
Source="C:\WiX\wix2.0 work\Product Title\Product Title.exe" />
      </Component>
    </DirectoryRef>
  </Fragment>
</Wix>

(Aside from the name of the product I haven't touched anything)

I would presume this is because the whole thing is in Visual C++ (VS6) and
so tallow is unable to retrieve the needed metadata for the dll registration
information. Something along those lines anyhow.

I'm pretty stuck as to where I could retrieve the needed data. I do have
access to the source, and so I've looked in the .rgs files and such, but I'm
still confused as to how I tell what entries I need to make.