Ok so I have 13 different languages I need to make installers for All and I
need to build them in both X86 and X64 versions (26 Installers).  The
installers contain the exact same Features nothing different in them at all,
and the features contain the exact same components and components contain
the exact same files.
Building 1 language takes ~ an hour
26 * 1 hour = >1day to make an installer That works for all said languages
The only thing different between the installers is the
ProgressText/UIText/ErrorText/Some Properties.
The Msi itself doesn't embed the Files it will be installing. (Just in case
that is important)
After all the MSI's are build I run the Msitrans.exe and MsiBD.exe to create
my Transformations.
I am hoping there is an easier and less time consuming way to do this. Any
help PLEASE.