I would verify your speculation by running sql server profiler during install

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of chetan1983
Sent: Fri 8/10/2007 19:16
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Executing Multiple Sql scripts

Hi All,

I need to run multiple sql scripts from wix which will crate multiple
databases.
I wrote following code to accomplish the above task....

<Component Id="SQLComponent" Guid="C50999A0-02FD-42d5-9F65-7375318DD328">
   <sql:SqlDatabase Id="DB" Database="DB1" Server="localhost"
CreateOnInstall="yes" >
         <sql:SqlScript Id="DBSqlScript1" ExecuteOnInstall="yes"
BinaryKey="DatabaseSqlScript1" />
   </sql:SqlDatabase>
   <sql:SqlDatabase Id="DB2" Database="DB2" Server="localhost"
CreateOnInstall="yes" >
         <sql:SqlScript Id="DBSqlScript2" ExecuteOnInstall="yes"
BinaryKey="DatabaseSqlScript2" />
   </sql:SqlDatabase>
</Component>

where binary key are the multiple sql script files.
now when I install the msi, it creates the databases, but did not run the
first script completely, but the second script was run properly.
Now the Problem is that it executes the last script file properly. What I
speculate the problem could be is that while the first script is still
running the second script starts running, which interrupts with the first
script and rollbacks the work done by it. (this is what I think, it may or
may not be true.)

Can anybody help me with this problem????? its very urgent.

Thanks and Regards,
Chetan Garg