Hello,

I'm having problems with dozens of LGHT0102 errors when I perform a localized
build. (I'm using 3.0.2925.0 and VS2005.) The project builds fine when the
culture is en-us, but fails when I use a different culture. I've tried de-de,
es-es, fr-fr and it-it. The LGHT0102 errors are all on localization variable
that WiX should provide.

I'm aware of this issue of the cultures settings on the Light Settings page not
being saved to the .wixproj file and have entered the setting manually.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike