I'm getting the following errors with nested sqldatabase elements - so the
structure would be like

error CNDL0080 : When nested under a component, the SqlDatabase element must
have one of the following attributes specified: CreateOnInstall,
CreateOnUninstall, DropOnInstall or DropOnUninstall.
error CNDL0080 : When nested under a component, the SqlDatabase element must
have one of the following attributes specified: CreateOnInstall,
CreateOnUninstall, DropOnInstall or DropOnUninstall.
 error CNDL0080 : When nested under a component, the SqlDatabase element must
have one of the following attributes specified: CreateOnInstall,
CreateOnUninstall, DropOnInstall or DropOnUninstall.

<component>
                <sqldatabase>
                                <sqlscript />
                </sqldatabase>
                <sqldatabase>
                                <sqlscript/>
                </sqldatabase>
</component>

I've added all the attributes and still get the same error message, help!
Thanks!

Gurpal S. Hundal