Has anyone had any cause to install the Windows Imaging Component (WIC) from
Microsoft?
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=8e011506-6307-445b-b950-215def45ddd8&DisplayLang=en

The problem I have is that there are 10 language variations and that hey
appear to only install on the appropriately localed OS.  So, if I execute
the English download as part of my package and then the end-user tries to
install on a French version of XP it'll probably fail.  I could install all
10 of them, but what about OS languages not represented?  And think of the
extra size overhead too!!

I have tried to find a merge module that will behave correctly, but without
any luck.  Any words of wisdom on this would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Gareth