Hi, please ignore the second question about the Next button, I found an
example using "Publish Dialog" if I set a condition on the property
associated with the ComboBox I suppose I will get the behaivor I'm after. I
suppose if this works I do not need to pre-select an item in the combo so
you may also ignore the first question to ;-)

sorry...

/Hans