Hello,
I've created a DLL with the "Register for COM interop" option turned on.
This dll should be deployed via my setup project and automatically
registered.
I'm using latest WiX 3.0 and extracted registry informations
via heat but the dll doesn't get registered for some reason. Is there a
easy way to accomplish this task? I googled around already and tried
various other things but nothing worked at all.

It would be very nice if someone could poste few lines of code how to do
it the right way.

Thanks for any assistance,
Stefan Seifert