Hello,

I need to install MSXML3 merge module. I have added following lines to my WIX,
but the installer terminates prematurely (nothing useful in the MSI logs!!).
Does anyone know how to do it?

    <Directory Id="TARGETDIR" Name="SourceDir">
...      <Merge Id="msxml3" Language="1033" SourceFile="msxml3_wim32.msm"
DiskId="1" />
...    </Directory>
...    <Feature Id="MyFeature" Title="Title" Description="Description"
Level="1" AllowAdvertise="no">
...      <MergeRef Id="msxml3" />
...    </Feature>
Regards,