Hi All,
      I am using Wix3.0 I have created a new Dialig using the code shown
below .

                                        [DlgTitleFont]Please enter the UserName
and Password for the My
Database setup.

                                        User Name

                                        Password

    I am using this code in the main Wix file. At a certain place I am
referring to InstallDlg1  using the element
    INSTALLDATABASE

But this gives me an error stating

        The primary key 'LicenseAccepted' is duplicated in table 'CheckBox'.
Please remove one of the entries or rename a part of the primary key to
avoid the collision.
C:\delivery\Dev\wix\src\ext\uiextension\wixlib\WelcomeEulaDlg.wxs       10
1
MyDeployment

Any Help related to this Would be appreciated
       Thanks inAdvance.
Regards
Chandan.