Hi,

I am using properties WIXUI_EXITDIALOGOPTIONALTEXT and
WIXUI_EXITDIALOGOPTIONALCHECKBOXTEXT to show a checkbox in the finish
dialog that gives an option to the user to start our program on finish.

However, this does not take effect when the user installs some features,
and then adds new features. When thenuser adds new features, the
ExitDialog does not show the checkbox.

Is there a way to show checkboxes, and optional texts in the ExitDialog
on installation of features after the initial install?

Thanks!