I have an install that contains 14647 files.  When the MSI is installed
it is only installing 13895 files (any file higher than this number is
not making it on the system)...is there some sort of limitation?  I have
used orca to examine the MSI and everything looks correct...I can see
the files...they are assigned to the correct components...the components
are assigned to the correct directories...but still they are not getting
on the system.  Anyone else have this issue?

Nick H.

intended exclusively
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message, together
with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying,
disclosure
or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete all copies.