> Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:24:57 +0200
> From: "Schrieken, Rene" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [WiX-users] The Wix Book
> To: "Thomas Leigh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,    "Peter Wone"
>         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
>
> AFAIK Julie Campbell is doing the same (with almost the same rationale)
> at http://wix.mindcapers.com/wiki/Main_Page
>
> Which can be updated without too much struggle...

This is very close to what I had in mind. I've never been so delighted to be
wrong. Thank you René.

However, I stand by these points:

The participants in a thread have a strong understanding of the context and
what the replies mean in that context.
They are better equipped than either me or Julie Campbell to decide what is
relevant when condensing their thread.

People often don't write up their own thread as a how-to. This is due to things
like deadlines or sometimes a lack of self-confidence in writing for public
consumption.

I'm offering to do the wordsmithing, because I think it will improve the
quality of a resource that I personally need.

Classic open-source enlightened self-interest.

Thomas, Julie's wiki is indeed GPL'd.