Do you merge the html_help_registration found in the VSSDK?

<Merge DiskId="1" Id="msm" Language="1033"
SourceFile="Merge\HTML_Help_Registration__RTL_X86_---.msm" />

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve
Maillet
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 2:32 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] install integrated MSHelp2 with WixVSExtensions.dll

We've been exploring WIX a bit and found it's developer friendly
compile/link process and the votive wixlib project system to be a
fantastic improvement over all other tools we've used. Even with as
little documentation as there is on WIX we've been able to get
productive quite quickly. However, there is one nagging issue we can't
figure out. We are trying to provide integrated help for VS2005 for our
developer libraries. The WixVsExtensions.dll looks like it will
ultimately do the trick but we just can't figure out how to get it to
work right. (Getting an ICE03 error regarding an invalid foreign key if
we use the PlugCollectionInto element)

Has anyone tried using any of this? Any pointers, suggestions or
samples?

Steve Maillet - CTO

EmbeddedFusion, Ltd.