I am trying to get WIX to register a ComInterop DLL for me, by using the
fragment generated by Tallow using the -c option.

I notice that the registry settings in the generated fragment contain
the absolute path to the working version of the DLL.

As I do not know what it may end up installed I wanted to replace the
beginning of this path with my [TARGETDIR] variable from the main
script.

This will register the DLL for me but the TARGETDIR uses a '\' as
directory separator and the rest of the path already in the fragment
uses a '/'.

It would be easy to change the fragment but I am trying to avoid manual
steps and I wondered if anyone knew of a way to get around this in an
automated way.

Thanks for any assistance.

Pete

Pete Yates
Senior Systems Developer
DDC - Distributed & Components Team
HBOS I&I IT
B3D/22
(7700) 22069  /  (01275) 552069
 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

.