[...]
> error LGHT0204 : ICE64: The directory scmworkbench is in the
> user profile but is not listed in the RemoveFile table.

I'm doing the same thing right now and I saw this entry when doing my
wix-users search.
Just for the record (as far as I understand), it's safe to have the
RemoveFile for your Program Menu folder that shared with other products,
because the action only removes folders that are empty, i.e. when there are
no other shortcuts left in it.

Daryn.