I see the service getting registered under the path,
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\xxxxservice.Do you mean to put these
registry values directly?If yes, tomorrow if there gonna be some change in
windows with regards to service registry update path,how will i make sure
that does not affect my product?