I've got a customer who's running their Microsoft SQL Server 2005
instance on both a non-default instance name, and on a non-default port
number.

How do I specify the port number in a <SqlDatabase> element?

Cheers,

Roger.

1E can save a company with 10,000 PCs over $165,000 and 1,381 tons of CO2
emissions per annum.  Calculate what you can save with NightWatchman from 1E.
Discover the benefits of System Center solutions for yourself - attend an
exclusive 1E Enterprise Solutions Road Show. Visit our website at
http://www.1e.com

DISCLAIMER: This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in
delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind 1E
Ltd to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written
agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for
such purpose