You need to define the "UITextNewFolder" string in a .wxl-file like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<WixLocalization Culture="de-de"
xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2006/localization";>
  <String Id="UITextNewFolder">Ordner|Neuer Ordner</String>
</WixLocalization>

Or in a .wxs-file like this:

<UI>
        <UIText Id="NewFolder">Ordner|Neuer Ordner</UIText>
</UI>