From: Justin Rockwood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 2:22 PM
To: Dong Fang Xie (Excell Data Corporation); wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: Some STUPID Limitations in WiX

Hey, Dong, thanks for the laugh! :) While we appreciate feedback on the WiX
toolset, it's typically not a good idea to call it STUPID and then in the
same sentence ask for help. You're biting the hand that feeds you. Plus if
you think it's stupid then why would you trust the advice from the people
that created it? At any rate, good luck with your "powerful installer."
Since we don't really know how to build those (smile), you may want to take
any advice we give with a grain of salt.

Justin