Hey Guys,

As part of an install I need to add in a virtual directory under an already
existing virtual dir. Currently we have a website at

http://localhost/blah which runs an application located at [program
files\blah]

My install installs a new component to blah located at [program
files\blah\component] and I need it to then create the virtual directory
accessably by

http://localhost/blah/component

I am confused as to how to go about doing this. Part of that may be as I've
never configured IIS myself before. Any help / samples would be appreciated.

Regards,
--
. Abdullah Ahmed
. [EMAIL PROTECTED]