Hello,

I am using the Difx merge module to install a driver in my MSI package.  I am
now creating a patch for my MSI, and I don't want the Difx stuff to get run
when the package is being patched.  The driver files aren't changing, and if
the device is connected when the patch is applied, some undesirable things
occur.

The easiest way to do this, in my mind, is to attach the condition PATCH = ""
to the MsiProcessDrivers Action in the InstallExecuteSequence table.  How can I
do that in WiX?  I've tried this:

    <InstallExecuteSequence>
      <!-- Only install drivers if this is not a patch. -->
      <Custom Action="MsiProcessDrivers" Sequence="4001">PATCH = ""</Custom>
    </InstallExecuteSequence>

But, since MsiProcessDrivers is declared in the Difx MSM, light doesn't know
about it and complains that CustomAction:MsiProcessDrivers is an unresolved
symbol reference.

Is there a way to do this in WiX?

Thanks,
Ben