Hi,

I have created an MSI file wich contains a .NET application.
The MSI is configured to always do a majorupgrade if an older version is beeing
found.
The uninstallation is working fine however after the new files are installed I
often have the problem that the executable assembly is missing from the
directory.

After doing a repair the missing executable is installed find.

Do you have some hint for me whats wrong?
The issue happens only sometimes on different computers and I have no idea what
went wrong.

Best regards,
Sven

The Component with Upgradeissues
<Component Id="TheasoftBinary" Guid="12BC8665-443A-43FA-9697-79108F070E64">
    <File Id="Theasoft.exe" Name="Theasoft.exe" KeyPath="yes" Checksum="yes"
Vital="yes" >
        <Shortcut Id="TheasoftShortcut" Directory="TheasoftShortcutFolder"
Name="Theasoft" WorkingDirectory="BinDir" />
    </File>
</Component>

Installsequence
<InstallExecuteSequence>
    <FindRelatedProducts Before="LaunchConditions" />
    <RemoveExistingProducts After="InstallValidate" />
</InstallExecuteSequence>