At which point in the install should I add this though? Should I add this
somewhere in my main wxs file with all of my other components? If I were to
go about it that way, would I then be able to put the info in an ini file
after all of my installation files are copied over?

Sorry for the newbie questions, but I'm very new to WiX and I'm still trying
to grasp some of the concepts.
Thanks for the help.