I've followed the tutorial http://www.tramontana.co.hu/wix/lesson2.php to
create the UI for my MSI file and modified a copy of WixUI_Mondo.wxs to
include a new custom dialog CollectDatabaseDlg.

This is my customised wxs file
http://www.nabble.com/file/p13198020/eprojectwixui.wxs eprojectwixui.wxs
and this is the wxs file used to build the MSI
http://www.nabble.com/file/p13198020/eProject.wxs eProject.wxs

In order to build my eprojectwixui.wixlib I downloaded the dialog wxs files
contained in the wix2-sources.zip  from
http://wix.sourceforge.net/releases/2.0.5805.0/.  Unfortunately there seem
to be no adminUI dialogs

When I build my MSI and install it normally it all works OK.

When I try an administrative install of the msi using MSIEXEC /a I get an
error dialog:

"The installer has encountered an eunexpected error installing this package.
This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2265"

How can I add an AdminUISequence to my eprojectwixui.wxs file and build an
MSI with administrative install capabilities that also includes my custom
dialog?

TIA

Russ