-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Veerendra
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 12:08 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Terminal Services support in MSI Installer

I developed a MSI Installer using WixV3 and MS2005. It is working fine
for
me. Now I have to provide Terminal Services support in my installer.
When I
tried to install on Win2003. I am getting error that "Terminal Services
version of driver is required." How I can make my installer to terminal
services compatible.

Regards,
Veerendra