I am using WIX 2.0. I am trying to call an executable as part of my install.
The EXE file is one of the installed files.

But after the install , the EXE is never getting executed. Any pointers ??

My code snippet looks like

<InstallExecuteSequence>
  <Custom Action='LaunchFile' After='InstallFiles'>NOT Installed</Custom>
</InstallExecuteSequence>

<CustomAction Id ="LaunchFile" Property="QtExecCmdLine"
Value='"[Sourcedir]foo.exe"' Return="check" />

**I tried InstallFinalize , still doesn't work

Thanks
Harini