-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John
Robbins
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 12:27 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] A better TALLOW - PARAFFIN

Hello,

As you all know, Tallow for WiX 2.0 can be a bit, how shall we say it,
troublesome. :) I developed a better tool, PARAFFIN, which creates an
easier to use WiX fragment and also handles updating the WiX fragment as
files are added and removed from your directories. It's turned the hours
and hours of manual WiX fragment editing down to minutes a day for me. I
thought you all might find it useful. (Note that using PARAFFIN can
break component rules so be careful.)

Here's the links to the discussion and the code:
http://www.wintellect.com/cs/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2007/10/18/wix-hints
-for-new-users-part-1-of-3.aspx
http://www.wintellect.com/cs/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2007/10/19/wix-the-p
ain-of-wix-part-2-of-3.aspx
http://www.wintellect.com/cs/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2007/10/21/wix-a-bet
ter-tallow-paraffin.aspx

Please let me know if you find any bugs or have feature requests.

Hope it's helpful!

John
Wintellect
http://www.wintellect.com