Does the log file say "The parameters are..." and list a couple of parameters
after error code 2343?
If so these parameters could give you more information. You can also go to
Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Event Viewer and click on
Application in the left pane, and see if you can find the error there. It
usually gives you the same info but can have additional details.

Also check out the comments at the AppDeploy page:
http://www.appdeploy.com/msierrors/detail.asp?id=134

If you get more error codes in the future you can search for it at