Hi,

I have a Dialog which has a password and a confirm password edit control.
( 2 sets for password and confirm password , one with password set to yes and
the other to no)
I also have a checkbox which when clicked alternates between the password 'yes'
and 'no'
controls. (Displays or hide password fields)
I have managed to get them working, but there is always no action done on the
very first click of the checkbox.
I have tried all ways and not able to get it working on the first click.(i.e.
they will start alternating on the
second click)
Would appreciate if anyone can help me on this!
The files are attached.

Thanks!