I got the checkbox to work, but I still have a problem. My problem with the
checkbox was that I was presenting the checkbox during the uninstall
process. When I present the same code during install it works fine. The
problem is that I don't want to ask the user if he wants to uninstall extra
files when and if he chooses to uninstall the product in the future. He may
not know if he wants to uninstall files at some undetermined point in the
future. Is there a way to allow the user to make the decision when he is
uninstalling the software?