Hi,

I discovered a weird problem when uninstalling.
I had a file in WindowsFolder as well as a file in SystemFolder.
Key was set to Permanent="no" for both files.
On uninstallation, the one in WindowsFolder got removed while
the one in SystemFolder did not.
I even tried to explicitly remove the file from RemoveFile but it did not work
despite the log saying that it did.

Thanks for any suggestions!