Hi all,

I have a "Take" folder, which os for our developers to put the compiled
files into for me to "take" to put into the installer but with version
changes this directory could also change.

for instance I currently have this:

<File Id="foo.bar" Name="foo.bar" DiskId="1" KeyPath="yes"
Source="u:\1\take\common\foo.bar" />

but when I build the installer for version 2 Have to go through all the
files changing the 1 to a 2. sure, this doesn't take that long using a find
and replace, but what would be nice is to have a variable of say
"TakeFolder" and just change it in the 1 location, and have all my file
codes looking like this:

<File Id="foo.bar" Name="foo.bar" DiskId="1" KeyPath="yes"
Source="[takefolder]\common\foo.bar" />

is there a way to do this?

thanks in advanced.

Jason