In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
    hina1703 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  writes:

> I am still trying to find out some information as subtle advantages of WIX
> over InstallShield & looking for a demo project. Do you have any other
> example project which you can share with me?
> Also are there any power point slides or any info available?

IMO, the advantages of WiX over InstallSUCK aren't subtle, they are
massive.  Every release of InstallSUCK has had problems, because
frankly that company doesn't give a sh!t about the quality of the
product they ship.  Every time you get a new problem, they try to
extract another few thousand dollars from you to make you upgrade to
the latest version, even though that never fixes your problem.

Yeah, I hate their product and their company.  Its an opinion I've
arrived at through use of their product and interactions with their
company at various employers since 1998.  I see no sign that things
are changing at that company or in newer releases of that product.

WiX is not only free to obtain, it is high quality and reliable.  The
user community gives you better support than you get by sending money
to InstallSUCK.