Hi all,

I have a condition so the installation is aborted if .NET 1.0 is not
installed, but the .NET section of our product is only a small section.

is there a way I can set a condition so that if the .NET Framework is not
installed then only that Feature doesn't get installed, but the rest does
get installed still?

I'd also like to do the same with a Visual Studio plug in we have for our
product, and would only like to install that IF visual studio is installed.

Thanks.

Jason