Hi,

I run my insaller (e.g. msiexec /i XYZ.msi). Select a network path to install
(e.g. \\somecomputer\someshare\installdir). Product is installed with success.
Now delete the network path. Run the installer again. It returns 1606 saying
that could not access the network location. Installer is stuck. Can't uninstall
or repair. Is this by design? Can I handle it differently?

Thanks,
Davut