The recommended way to do this is to create language transforms and then
call the msi from a setup.exe bootstrapper which will pass the correct
transform name along as a command line parameter.  You'd have to add a
dialog in the bootstrapper to choose the language or include the logic to
determine the language of the OS.

There is no supported way to do this without a bootstrapper (or forcing the
user to include the transform name on the command line).  This link
describes an undocumented ability of windows installer that might work for
you:
http://www.installsite.org/pages/en/msi/articles/embeddedlang/index.htm

Dana